Returns & Exchanges
If you wish to return or exchange an item purchased through impressskincare, please follow the steps below.
- Please fill out the Return Merchandise section on the back of the invoice (enclosed in your original order) and place it inside the return package.
- Pack the items carefully to avoid damage in transit.
- Affix the return label provided on the invoice on the outside of the return package.
If the return label is not available, please address your return package to:
Rx Skin Clinic
7336 E. Deer Valley Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
- For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, we recommend that you send your return via an insured method which can be tracked in the case of loss (i.e. UPS or insured Parcel Post).
We’re sorry, return shipping fees are not refundable. In the case of damaged items, please contact us immediately for assistance. Additional information can be found in the section – Damaged Items.
Your return request will be processed promptly.
- Returns are processed within 3-5 business days of receipt.
- An email will be sent to confirm the receipt and processing of your return request.
Please note: Only products purchased on impressskincare.com may be returned for refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
If you have questions about returns, please contact us by phone at 1-480-483-8902 or via email at email@example.com.
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear, however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please contact us immediately at 1-480-483-8902.
Please provide the order number along with your email address and phone number for fastest service. To assure prompt resolution, please retain the shipping box, packing materials and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your Impress® Online purchase, simply return the unused portion within 30 days and we will be happy to remit your account for the full amount of the purchase.